Monday, February 14, 2005

More Sideline Hugging Idiots

I found this from a blog I read all the time, Looking At The Stars. This blog is super if you like reading about politics from someone who does their research. Apparently this author Jonah Goldberg writes for The National Review, which is already a questionable read. Anyways, this guy heaps crap upon those who aren't enthusiastic about the war, yet when asked why doesn't he enlist, he starts sniveling about having a job and a family. What a fucking bastard!!!! This guy is one of those who pounds his chest about being a red blooded American and going off to fight noble wars; as long as he nor his loved ones have to do it. So send him a white feather to let him know just how much of a coward he and his type truly are.

http://www.whitefeatherforjonah.com/

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

I think he's a do as I say, not as I do type of guy. He sounds like an imbecile.