Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm a huge geek

How much more lame can I be? I'm actually checking out this site daily to see if any new clips have been uploaded or listening in case they drop any sound bites of the new songs.

http://www.dmbnewstudioalbum.com/

I have listened like 3 times to each clip super close. Supposedly the new album will be out this spring so hopefully he'll tour this summer. Gotta see Dave every chance I can. I know, I know .... huge geek. But damnit, Dave Matthews is freaking awesome!!!! Anyone else a DMB fan??? Tell me your fave DMB song. If you look back at my older posts, I have 2 DMB songs in my Top 20 of all time. I know, I know ... even huger geek that I took the time to rank the songs.

2 comments:

Mixed Up Confusion said...

My current obsessions are 'Oh' and 'Baby' from Some Devil. I can't get them out of my head. Yay! New album!

Cincysundevil said...

Good call on those songs. "Oh" is such an amazing song. I really like "Up and Away" as well. The new album will rock and I can't wait either!