Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Newest Love Who Will Reject My Advances

Just who is this cute little minx with that sultry smile? Just how angelic is her voice? Just how sauve and cool is she? This my friends is the new love of my life, a little English chica named Lily Allen.

She's a great new songmistress from the UK. Her sound is a little eclectic, but definitely something I found myself bobbing my head to in the car. She's got a cute voice and mixing reggae/calypso beats with great lyrics does the job quite nicely.

Definitely check out her song "LDN" which is a great little tune with a great horn sample from a Harry Belafonte song (I think). Definitely go out and check out this song (I think Chelle will really like this if she hasn't already heard this).

Yeah, she's only 21, but that's okay. Sure, she'll probably fall in love with some 23 year old guy with washboard abs ... but hey, I've got life experience ... that's got to count for something, right?

2 comments:

yournamehere said...

Damn, she can reject me, too.

Cincysundevil said...

YNH-
You may have to wait 'til after my 1st restraining order.