Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The A,B,C's of Me

I have had this post sitting in edit for a while and I can't even remember whose blog I stole it from. Anyways, here goes .....

A- Available or single? - If you're cute, hell yeah.
B- Best Friend? - Got a few.
C- Cake or Pie? - Pie; nothing beats pumpkin or key lime pie. Besides, pie sounds dirtier!
D- Drink of Choice - Coke Zero or Tecate (in the can of course with lime and salt) or Newcastle
E- Essential Item? - My MP3 player
F- Favorite Color? - Either one of several shades of blue or green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? - Haribo Gummi Bears
H- Hometown? - Dalhart, Texas but New Mexico is always home
I- Indulgence? - Buttery, salty popcorn that costs like $9 at the movies
J- January or February? - January because Valentine's Day sucks
K- Kids and names? - I've been told that kids have names
L- Life is incomplete without? - Family
M- Marriage Date? - Are you kidding? I'd be happy to just find a girl to talk dirty to me at this point.
N- Number of Siblings? - 2 sisters and one brother
O- Oranges or apples? - Fuji apples are the best fruit known to man
P- Phobias/Fears? - I hate, hate high open places; I'd never be able to be climb Everest
Q- Favorite Quote? - "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
R- Reason to Smile? - Because I'm always thinking dirty thoughts
S- Season? - Fall is the best; still a bit warm in the day and cold at night
T- Tag three people! - 3 people don't even read my drivel
U- Unkown Fact About Me? - I was once on Wheel of Fortune.
V- Vegetable you hate? - Squash; who the fuck likes squash!!
W- Worst habit? - I spend money in various amounts way too often and don't keep track of it
X- X-Rays you've had? - Wouldn't you like to know?
Y- Your favorite food? - Carne asada tacos ... just corn tortillas, onions, cilantro, lime, and grilled steak
Z- Zodiac? - Gemini

You can do this if ya' want!! If not, just make fun of me with my list.

6 comments:

Msabcmom said...

I like my carne asada tacos the same way! Maybe I will catch you on a W of F rerun. I am going to do this meme too! Have a good weekend.
-K-

jennifer said...

wheel of fortune is neck and neck with the price is right for being my favorite game show.

Lindsay said...

WHAT?! Wheel of Fortune?! I want pictures!!!

and I agree, fuck squash!

Cincysundevil said...

Kelly-
I've always maintained that great food requires very little or no condiments. I'll be sure to catch up on your meme.

Cincysundevil said...

Jen-
You should try out for the show. You'd do so well on it!

Cincysundevil said...

Lindsay-
I need to transfer the copy onto DVD. Embarrassingly enough, my copy is on VHS still. Once that is done, I'll be sure to get stills from it for you.