Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sigh .... Music Won't Be The Same

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I hit the doldrums there for a while and to top it off, Blogger is acting up as it always does. It refuses to work with Firefox or IE. Is anyone else having problems with Blogger this week????

Listening to Blink on my way into work .... Music just won't be the same for me. For the past ten years, I could always count on Blink to deliver such heartfelt lyrics as "I wanna fuck a dog in the ass" or the romantic "this state looks down on sodomy". Those days are now gone like yesterday's paycheck. You still remember the money, but you find yourself asking "Where in the fuck did that money go?" (sigh)

However, I'm glad to see that music is going the way of smaller bands. The processed music crap that music conglomerates put out doesn't produce any long term artists; only flash in the pan, make a buck while you can artists. True talent like Modest Mouse, Jack Johnson, and The Shins are in it for the long haul. So that makes me smile.


1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

Welcome back! Blogger will hopefull be fixed soon and I hope that you're in a better mood :-)