Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm Moving To Spain

I could so move to Spain. I know I've threatened this before with Ireland after my trip. This has been a week full of Spain for me. Let me explain ....

On Christmas Day, I went up to my cousin's place. As it turns out, a friend of mine had just taken a trip to Spain about 2 weeks ago. She didn't have my new address, so she sent a postcard to my cousin's place. I gotta tell ya', I was pretty stoked for her. However ... it definitely should've been me going to Espana first.

Next, tonight I saw Volver. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I love Penelope Cruz. But I've got to tell you, this movie made me love her all the more. She is fantastic in this movie. Anyone who might've doubted her acting skills definitely should see this. Who knew her acting would be this strong? She's finally gotten rid of that crazy-ass, couch jumping elf a.k.a. Tom Cruise.

All of this has left me once again with my wanderlust rearing it's ugly head once again. Maybe I just love to travel and I don't get to do it enough to appreciate where I'm at. But, if Penelope were waiting at the other end, I could easily relocate anywhere ... even New Jersey!!

No comments: