Wednesday, July 13, 2005

New Digs

Remember my apartment dilema? Well it is now solved. I got a note about renewing my lease last month and I went in with a laundry list of what was wrong with the place. The leasing agent is a super sweet lady who sat there with her jaw dropped the whole time when I told her about the leaking ceiling that had been going on for over a year and she apologized profusely. So she decided to give one of those apartments I liked before with a W/D hookup and a deep discount of $10 more a month than what I would be paying for my current apartment (in reality it should be like $60 more a month). So now I'll have a new apt. with a fireplace! ( I can hear everyone saying "Great .. that's just what this guy needs. An excuse to burn shit in his house!"). I'll be settling into my new cubbyhole on the last weekend of the month!! Once I get settled in, I'll take some pics and post 'em .. WOO-HOO!!!

10 comments:

Cincysundevil said...

Ruben-
Thanks. It was easier than having to go out looking for a new place; but moving is still a pain in the ass.

Andi said...

I'm coming over and we're makin' smores in the fireplace! That's much better than over the kitchen stove.

JHD said...

Yay Devil! So the apartment warming (complete with fire from fireplace) party will be when....?

Cincysundevil said...

Andi-
Sounds good to me! Just be ready to deal with the cultural void that is Ohio!

Cincysundevil said...

JHD-
Not sure yet. I'd like to fire up the fireplace but it won't start to cool off until like September or October.

Vixen said...

Very cool...congratulations. I know how hard it is to find a cool place. Hope it works out!

Cincysundevil said...

Vixen-
Welcome and thanks! It does suck looking for a new place.

Modigliani said...

congrats! Now that's how a lawyer handles his shit. Very well done! :)

Cincysundevil said...

Mo-
Thank ya kindly. Someday I'll be a real lawyer .... lol.

La Madre said...

exciting!