Saturday, April 14, 2007

Recent Observations in the ATL

Riding on MARTA (the local transit system) is NOT sexy.

There is no good reason that a grown man should be wearing a sports jersey at 10 in the morning on a Tuesday. Don't you have a job or someplace responsible you need to be?

Why, oh dear God why? This doesn't tell me you have money. This tells me that at one time you had enough money to get this done to your hooptie. Plus, you're not even getting a royalty off of this shit!!! These things are popping up all over Atlanta.

Thongs are not for everyone.

Neither is being out in public with no shirt. (and no, that isn't me at the beach!!)

In the South, they put pork in EVERYTHING!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys have a public transportation system in Atlanta?!

Anonymous said...

I would so drive a Mayor McCheese car. It would be purple with yellow trim. I would make friends and well wishers could call me Player McCheese (or P-Mac for short).

Chelle said...

McDonalds can sue, right?

Cincysundevil said...

Lindsay-
That's the rumor. Actually, the subway here goes in a north-south or east-west direction. Need to go SW or SE or NW or NE?? You're fucked.

Cincysundevil said...

Deeesguy-
Well, I wouldn't be a well wisher. As my boy George Lopez has always said, Mexicans are haters.

Cincysundevil said...

Chelle-
Sure ... but if you can get some braindead jackoff to advertise for you for free, why do it?